Saturday, February 23, 2008

Some good and some bad



I received some goodies in the mail today for my birthday from Bri and Mike. Some really cool stuff for scappin. Can 't wait to use it. Was up till 3am last night scapping and guess thats why I am pretty tired right now. But trying to get my computer back on track, and it is not going to well. Pretty much all my programs are gone, all my saved favorites on the internet...gone. Pretty much a nightmare. I got a virus and a guy supposedly fixed it, but didn't relay when he gave it back and that it was wiped out. I will have to go in and install all the programs, etc. Luckly I have all my pictures, and had backed up all my docs on a zip drive.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Well good thing you had your pictures! That's good. I need to get mine backed up! Glad you like your birthday gift.

Jessica, Calvin and Boomer said...

wow that really sucks with everything! Yeah good thing you backed up all of your pictures. I have all of mine on cd's and on the internet. So if the internet gets wiped out one day i'll still have my pictures. well hope it gets better!