Sunday, February 3, 2008

Up North




Meagan, Mike and I did make it up North last weekend. Was great seeing Mom and Dad. Dad is so happy to have his office upstairs now, and not in the garage. It looks really nice. Dad only could get one of his snowmobiles working so we had to use one of Craigs sled, Thanks Craig. We had fun and it was Mikes really first time doing it and he loved it. We didn't want to go on the Trails due to one of sleds being out of registration. But we did sneak on one trail once, so the kids could get the real feel of it. Doesn't get much better. Well maybe next week, I will say the skiing down Breckenrige doesn't get much better.

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Cute pictures! Looks like fun!

Jessica, Calvin and Boomer said...

looks like you all had a good time! andcute pictures that will make a good page! have fun in colorado!!

Anonymous said...

looks like fun...I remember my first time snowmobilling...My brother was driving and he told me to sit behind him...well he didn't say anything about holding on so I didn't...and he floored it...and OFF I go...let's just say I remember having a very very sore bottom for some time afterthat...lol:) Ever since i've always held on tite...very very tite