Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Crusing Couple

Thought I would post my latest layout here to welcome Jessica and Calvin back from their cruise. Sounds like they had a great time. Think we all should start a cruise fund so we can take a family cruise in the future. May take a couple years for me to build up the fund, but wouldn't it be fun??
Don't know how everyone else's weather is but we have about 3 inches of snow on the ground and suppose to get snow on and off for the next 3-4 days. Meg and I are starting to get anxious to do some skiing. Won't be heading out West this year, but will go up north for a couple of long weekends.

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Love those colors on the page! Glad they had fun, I still have to call her to get all the details!

Jessica, Calvin and Boomer said...

oh mom that is to cute we love the journaling. Thanks we had a great time

Jessica, Calvin and Boomer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.